Monday, June 27, 2016

TUESDAY 6/28/16; Central Bankers Rescue Markets; CCL; GDP (Gross Domestic Product); Consumer Confidence; AVAV; NKE

Asian indexes are pointing to a 

[Text is Redacted: Purchase June 2016-06 to Read the Complete Chronology]

71% of Americans think the economy is rigged against them. They are correct. The other 29% are likely the wealthy elite and those holding large stock portfolios that benefit greatly from the near-eight years of central banker stimulus and intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.